Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Life is More Than What We See In Our Peripheral Vision

Sometimes, learning how to live in an ordinary way or you can say common way, is something we do while we live in the life itself. If you don't get what I mean, it's about a process which is unbeknownst to us, happens. It happens in our life when we wake up in the morning, praying to God, eat our three-times-a-day meal, SOCIALIZE. However way they happen in your life, they are parts of a process of learning in life.

I keep thinking about myself and things around me and I find something very interesting. Everything I am now, I got it from what has happened in my past. It is quite funny to see yourself in your past days looking so dumb and now you're trying to be as sly as you can to avoid being bullied by your life. I mean, you can call me a drama queen but hey, this is happening indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...