Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Reaching You

Please, just for now, please don't turn around
The evening, the rustling wind, the distance of nearly touching
I could keep looking at you, forever


I learnt it from the first time I realised just how much I think of you in the morning, day, and night. I want to tell you just how much I want to be with you.

I'm reaching to you, I'm reaching to you
Even an unrequited love would be fine, to get hurt too would be fine
No matter how many times, I want to tell you


I saw it from the first time we became close. Just as close as we are now. But it's just the distance between us, for your heart has already somewhere out there far from my reach.

I like you, I like you
Even sleepless nights would be fine, if morning didn't come it would be fine
No matter how many times, I want to tell you, I'm reaching to you


I felt it from the first time you told me about your dreams, of your best and worst days. We became this. We became what I don't want you to think of us.

Today too, my memories of you increase
Your sigh, even if it's only a hesitation, is still dear to me
I have waited for you, forever


I sensed it from the first time you talked to me at the time I didn't expect. Don't you realise just how many times you've made my heart jump?

I'm reaching to you, I'm reaching to you
Even an unrequited love would be fine, to get hurt too would be fine
No matter how many times, I want to tell you


I hate it from the first time you realised it yourself about us. But still, that is what I think dear. If there is a future for you and me, I'll be waiting for you.

I'm okay if it hurts, I'm okay if I cry. It's just okay. So let's just stay like this even though one day our distance will be long and far again, I'll always be there for you.


_From Me to You_

A.N. Here I am again in my blog after a long hiatus. I just finished watching Kimi Ni Todoke 2nd Season and I found the translation of the ending song (it's a beautiful song titled "Kimi ni Todoke" sung by MAY'S) and I just thought how much it resembles my feeling right now so I thought of putting it on my blog and here it is now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...