Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Monday, 19 April 2010

The Bread, Eggs, Salt, Coffee and Sugar-->French Toasts

After a (little) long time I finally have something to post. It's not 'something', actually, there are 'some things'. Hahaha :D And this post is in English because it's been a long time since I wrote my post in English and all I wrote was just gibberish blabber talks or some cheap sad poems which when you read those, you'll be bored for sure. =_=

I was thinking about posting a song-fic (in case you don't know, song-fic stands for song fictions, you write a fiction based on a song :)) first, but then I realised I haven't post my last kitchen project here yet. It has been a long time since I cooked my last one. So here it is. The easiest recipe you can make as a snack. XD

French Toast

Ingredients
1.Some slices of bread
2.Eggs
3.Salt
4.Sugar (if you want the toast to be salty, dismiss the sugar)
5.Coffee (don't put it if you don't like it)
6.Butter
I don't add the amount of ingredients you need. You can make it as many as you want. :D

Directions :
1.Cut the sliced bread into four pieces like shown in the picture.


2.Scramble the eggs with the salt, sugar and the coffee (don't add the coffee too much if you want it edible XD)


3.After it mixed, dye the pieces of bread we had done with. Let the eggs be absorbed.


4.Put 3 or 4 spoonful of butter on the frying pan. Let it melt.


5.Fry the pieces of bread you dyed before till well-done (LOL till it changes its color XD)


VOILA! XD


How was it? Isn't it easy?
It's waaaaaay easier than the Beef Spaghetti and the Lithuanian Potato Pancake I made before! Hohoho!!

Oh, and if you want the toasts to be bigger, you don't have to cut them into four pieces like I told you. I made it like that because I want it to be easier to eat. XD
The thicker the bread the more delicious it tastes! XD
You can add some variations using jam, icing sugar, milk, chocolate paste and more.

That's all for today. :)

Frugality without creativity is deprivation. (Amy Dacyczyn)

2 comments:

No one knows the weight of anothers burden. ......................................................
 
我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................
 

Post a Comment

Thank you...