Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

What today is...

Hmm.. something for sure, I want to sing a song with glee.. hahaha..

I had been waiting for my father at school for almost 6 hours. He should had picked me up by 10 am but he came at 4 pm. That time, while I was sitting beside my sister who was sleeping on my shoulder (she has a big body but still her heart is a little child's :)), it was raining hard. I was listening to the music using my headset (I am lucky my father bought me that), I could hardly heard the lyrics nor the entire musics were playing but I could sensed them with my head and combined it with my ear so it seemed like I could hear the songs clearly. And as the music played, I could hear the sound of falling rain, see the wet trees, wet yards, wet plants, everything wet. Let me just say, peace surrounded me. It sounds cliche, I know but that's the way I felt back then in my waiting period (lol).

There was something made me cry before I got those feelings of peacefulness, I felt angry at something regardless the waiting itself although it has a connection somehow. ;) It had been a while since the last time I cried. haha... The pain in your chest and the headache brought me a weird sensation I couldn't explain. Cry again is good though, because I've hold my tears for quite a long time...

Comes to an and...
My friend told me about a song... Sen no Yoru Wo Koete by Aqua Timez... A nice one indeed. :)


For what...do I have to lose? (my own thought)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...