Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

"When did I take control of your life, dear child?"

I just realised, I used to be one of many people who think that they are "chained". At first, I thought that the chains are my family, my friends and even my life. And now, to my surprise, I found what is the meaning of being chained. I was chained by the fact that "I am myself".

I have to laugh at myself for this, for my entire life. What could I regret of a beautiful life that I have? Not to mention one of human's characteristics, "never be satisfied", I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE. That's what I learn.

Maybe, there are times I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to shout and there might be times when I will think of nothing else but to be burn and fly away with wind as my dust being carried and thrown to the sea, die is the common way to say it. But hey, I've a bunch of happiness which I can adore and memorised as the wheel of life spins. I AM A FREE BIRD IN MY OWN LIFE.

So start from this day, I make a promise to myself that I WON'T EVER CURSE MY OWN LIFE AS I USED TO DO WHEN I WAS SAD.

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. (Ben Stein)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...