Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Thursday, 27 August 2009

Untitled (because I've gotten confused of which title should I pick.. ^^)

Okay, so instead of write this post in Indonesian, I'd use English. ^_^

I want to tell you a story about a starfruit tree in my old house yard. I feel like I've never been in such a nostalgic period in my life before. I missed my tree.. T^T

When I was 4 years old, my Grandmother from Jakarta gave me a seed of starfruit for me to take care of it. I was glad to have it, you know, children love gifts whatever they get or whoever they get it from. lol.

So I had grew the tree for 8 years of my life. It grew bigger and taller with many starfruit hanging on it. XD How I love that tree of mine...
After 8 years growing it, I and my family had to move to the other house because of some problems. Too bad we couldn't took the tree with us because it had already very tall and big and it had strong roots too... So my father decided to cut the tree.

The tree is now "Rest In Peace" with my memory of it. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...