Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Indonesia and Malaysia

Indonesia and Malaysia are having a kind of "war". It's not like a "real" war but it feels like that in my point of view.
Both are very close by the location and both are having a fine diplomatic relation. What a shame to know that Malaysia is a country which inhabitants are used to be thieves. I'm not saying that I'm blaming on them or what but in my point of view, what Malaysia is doing to my country, Indonesia, makes me really really mad.
First they claim song "Rasa Sayange" as a song from their country and tourism department (I don't how to call it properly in English) use it to promote their country, it's a song from Maluku for crying out loud!!! And then not enough with that, even Reog Ponorogo being claimed by them as their own culture art... What the heck! Malaysia even making fun of my country's nationality song, Indonesia Raya. I don't have a guts to put it in my post, it could be something humiliating if you read it, Indonesians...
And moreover, they call my country "Indon" which meaning is "maid" or should I say, they are mocking us.

I don't say that they are all culprit for doing this, not them all are bad people, they just have to realise that we are in one language family. It's not something to queried since we are the same in ethnicity. We have to make good friends instead of insult each other *my words on you, Malay*.

Peace is an ease...to say....

1 comments:

:D

just love our Nations...
 

Post a Comment

Thank you...