Felicia's Blog

Life for me is....

Monday, 27 July 2009

Friends...

I'm thinking about my social relationships...
What is the meaning of word 'friends'?
I can't even think an exact definition of this word nor even a single conclusion. Sometimes I heard so many people talk about best friends and then after sometimes, they left whom they have been called best friends so easily, without hesitation.

So...
What is the exact meaning of friend? I've been asking people about this and their answer mostly the same; friend is someone whom you can share thoughts with, accept you whoever you are, always be there when you need and always listen to you.
Although I understand what they meant, still I can't get the exact point of this. Which one of the answer make sense? What is the meaning of having a friend anyway if you can leave the one so easily and break the one's heart without mercy?

I don't say that I don't trust my friends, just for you to know that sometimes I have thoughts about me and my friends' future; what we will be in the future? will it be the same? shall we meet again? what shall we do after we choose separate ways?
These questions have always been in my brain and my heart...

Friends... What are you to me and what am I to you?

The end of the cuap" part 2 for today...

...You even call me friend.... (You needed me)

1 comments:

cool ^^d
 

Post a Comment

Thank you...